Early Years Phase Leader
Teachers Pay Scale + TLR 2b
Required from September 2021
This is an opportunity for a skilled practitioner to take on the leadership of the early years phase in our confident and creative community school in the heart of Putney.
We are looking for a qualified teacher who can evidence:
- Strong classroom practice and an understanding of excellent teaching and learning;
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead other teachers;
- Strong organisational skills;
- A drive to achieve the absolute best for all our pupils.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of the phase;
- Working with teachers to improve their practice;
- Ensuring the best outcomes for all our pupils;
- Leading phonics and early reading across the school;
- Wider school leadership as part of the Senior Leadership Team.
Please see attached brochure which introduces our school and sets out the role in more detail.
We are hoping to be able to host visits for prospective candidates during the week beginning 19th April. The visit will be hosted by the headteacher and there will be the opportunity to ask questions informally. If you are interested in visiting, please email, email@example.com
Please note that any visits will be subject to COVID restrictions depending on the situation at the time.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details below or from the Wandsworth Council website, https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Please return the completed application to the school either by email (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post.
Closing date: Thursday 22nd April 2021 at midnight
Shortlisting: Friday 23rd April 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 27th April 2021
All of our vacancies are advertised on the Wandsworth and Richmond website:
If you search keywords "Hotham" all of our vacancies should be displayed.